All students must wear:
• The Hanson Academy ‘House’ tie.
• Black tailored trousers.
• A black blazer with Hanson Academy logo (no coats/jackets to be worn inside the school buildings).
• White plain school shirt which fastens to the neck to wear with a tie, or
• Black shalwar and black hijab worn with a black pinafore, shirt and tie.
• Black shoes only, flat or low heeled no higher than 6cm. Trainers and boots are not to be worn in the building.
• The Hanson Academy lanyard and ID badge.
• Black socks.
It is very important that students keep to the colours and styles we suggest. For example, denim or jean style trousers, ski pants, tracksuit bottoms are not allowed. Neither are casual or embroidered shirts. All students must always wear the Academy House tie.
Please note from September 2014 skirts are NOT permitted.
For safety and security reasons, students may not wear jewellery, apart from one small plain stud in each ear lobe. Multiple ear piercing and/or other piercings are not permitted.