The vision of the science department is “science for all”. We aim to inspire students in the wonders of science through challenging and interactive lessons, to prepare them for their future equipped with the skills they need.
To achieve our vision we will do our utmost to ensure that:
- All students can access the most appropriate science course.
- All students reach their potential.
- All students at all ages and ability levels can recognise that science is relevant and important in everyday life
Here are useful links and documents to help parents with their children’s learning
- Revision Timetable – The timetable shows parents which topics their children will be studying each Tuesday in revision.
- Teaching order Double Science – This allows parents to see what their children are learning each week.
- Teaching order Triple Science – This allows parents to see what their children are learning each week.
GCSE Science Revision